• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many Brexiters does it take to change a light bulb?
    One to promise a brighter future, the rest to screw it up.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I hear that the Europa hotel has moved the following request sign from their swimming pool out to the street, which has upset the will of the people:
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        At last a funny one.

Comment

31st October. The nightmare before Christmas.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"Strong & Stable"

"Better together"

"Taking back control"

"Easiest deal in history"
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  TBF we've also made Upskirting a crime .... eventually ..... having been initially opposed by a Tory peer!
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      TBF we've also made Upskirting a crime .... eventually ..... having been initially opposed by a Tory peer!
                      I am waiting for the first woman to be prosecuted for taking a photo up a man's kilt.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X