• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I see our resident Bexiters have been getting triggered and twating:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

so it's NOT a joke thread now, just another bullkrap B****t thread full of the usual polemic sh1te.

too bad, some of them were funny

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          so it's NOT a joke thread now, just another bullkrap B****t thread full of the usual polemic sh1te.

Why do Brexiters like tea so much? Because tea leaves.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Oh come on, that tweet about the army taking over parliament is hilarious You can just imagine the spittle dribbling from the guys mouth as he furiously thumps the keys to post that

I wonder how many keyboards Ziggy has broken these past 3 years?
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Oh come on, that tweet about the army taking over parliament is hilarious You can just imagine the spittle dribbling from the guys mouth as he furiously thumps the keys to post that

I wonder how many keyboards Ziggy has broken these past 3 years?
              probably two less than you

Comment

probably two less than you
                The wife still doesn't know why the keys keep getting stuck
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Well if you think about it, it is a joke. Leavers are always going; "Remainer, you lost, get over it" yet there are hundreds of these types of postings (this was one of the more coherent) and basically, they're moaning that they lost. Some of the postings are quite scary, I just hope that there are no sharp implements near them when they write them...

(Some of them make me laugh at the absolute stupidity of what they write)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      The wife still doesn't know why the keys keep getting stuck
                      She didn't guess it was saliva.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X