• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Add your brexit jokes here

Comment

Comment

Following the EU invasion, post Brexit, a letter from our own correspondent, on the subject of gratitude.

I'm filled with gratitude for the fighting spirit of the Yorkshire Republican Army, who have put aside their differences with the Mancunian Militia to harry the governor of the Northern Province. The government must have known it would be a provocation to install a Dane to that position. People have long memories in that part of the world!

I'm also grateful for the Scottish passport which arrived in the post at the end of November. It's amazing how simple it is to suddenly "discover" previously unknown Glaswegian forebears. I'm surprised the whole country hasn't caught on, tbh. Och aye the noo, as I think one is supposed to say.

I was sorry to hear about the outbreak of cannibalism in Wigan, though, especially considering that there wasn't even a shortage of food. Apparently the people there just like the taste. "Northern Soul Food", they call it. Nowt so queer as folk...

The people in the Southern Province, on the other hand, have taken very well to occupation, thriving on chardonnay, camembert and collaboration. Londoners, in particular, have been enthusiastically flying the blue flag and singing Ode to Joy with unironic gusto. The bastards.

So overall, I'm just grateful to be a long way from it all. Though I will admit to having an overwhelming urge to listen to Crazy Baby and eat pork chops... mmmm... soul food indeed!
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Saw this come through last night. It seems that Parliament have previously legislated that NI should not be removed from the rest of GB; they’ve also legislated that there should be no border infrastructure on the island of Ireland.

The only way they can get a WA through Parliament is to amend existing legislation first....

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                      Saw this come through last night. It seems that Parliament have previously legislated that NI should not be removed from the rest of GB; they’ve also legislated that there should be no border infrastructure on the island of Ireland.

The only way they can get a WA through Parliament is to amend existing legislation first....
                      Hitting the news sites now.

Boris Johnson Brexit deal hits late legal challenge as it breaks legislation from... Jacob Rees-Mogg
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X