• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    We WERE ORIGINALLY a Christian country.
    Really? I thought we were originally a pagan country followed by following Roman gods after they invaded us.

In the 1st Century AD, Britain had its own set of religious icons: Pagan gods of the earth and Roman gods of the sky. Into this superstitious and violent world came a modern, fashionable cult from the east: Christianity.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      and again FFS!

bunch of feckwits
      so this is officially NOT a jokes thread any more
      just the usual pompous ****wits comparing <imaginary> penis sizes

geez

Comment

pompous ****wits comparing <imaginary> penis sizes
        Wanna see a pic of Trump naked?

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Look closely at the blue passport.

It appears that the Express have used a picture that Terry Jones would have approved of. Here's the full version:

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I am just impressed that the supposed blue passport is black as a black thing.

See You Next Tuesday

Comment

so this is officially NOT a jokes thread any more
              just the usual pompous ****wits comparing <imaginary> penis sizes

geez
              Come join us with the pompous posts ..... oooh, you have already. Fare enough.

As you were

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Come join us with the pompous posts ..... oooh, you have already. Fare enough.

As you were
                feck off

Comment

feck off
                  Nice come back ..... not very funny though. You do realise this is a jokes thread? FFS, get with the program fella

Comment

I think I know where the confusion about the blue passport came from.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X