• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May postpones meaningful vote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    It's a thing you sit on in your Skoda Cupra whatever.
    Just CUPRA will do as a Brand. I'd upload the CUPRA brand badge but this app won't let me load photos.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      Just CUPRA will do as a Brand. I'd upload the CUPRA brand badge but this app won't let me load photos.
      Here's the logo:

...this image, resembling a pair of forceps, is from the SEATCupra website, where you can find out the differences between the SEAT Leon and a completely different car called the Cupra Leon (used to be called the SEAT Cupra Leon), or the SEAT Ateca and the completely unrelated Cupra Ateca.
      The Leon (no matter what badge is put on it) is made in Martorell, Spain.
      The Ateca isn't.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Here's the logo:

...this image, resembling a pair of forceps, is from the SEATCupra website, where you can find out the differences between the SEAT Leon and a completely different car called the Cupra Leon (used to be called the SEAT Cupra Leon), or the SEAT Ateca and the completely unrelated Cupra Ateca.
        The Ateca isn't.
        And your Wrangled Jeans aren't made in the USA. It the brand that's important not where it's made.

Comment

Here's the logo:

The Ateca isn't.
          It's supposed to be in orange and is supposed to represent a tribal tattoo. Haven't you read the marketing blurb

Comment

And your Wrangled Jeans aren't made in the USA. It the brand that's important not where it's made.
            I've not worn Wrangler jeans since I was a child. Neither am I particularly brand conscious, but I am concerned about where things are made, the welfare and ethics that go into producing something - whether it is a car, clothing or food.

But if all you care about is brand, then that's your call.

Comment

It's supposed to be in orange and is supposed to represent a tribal tattoo. Haven't you read the marketing blurb
              It's black and white on the official website, and if it was to be any colour, it should be copper, not orange.

As for the tribe, is it a male tribe who are into spray tans and require forceps to pleasure themselves, hence the logo?

Comment

Working...
              X