• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

March To Leave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March To Leave

Someone else (Led by Donkeys) managed to get the patriotic co.uk domain:

March to Leave

Much better than the Farage one:

March to Leave

How many of our patriotic, vigorous and outspoken Brexiters will be joining the march to protest? None I doubt (all armchair, slippers and toast and jam Brexiters)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

March to Leave

March to Leave

How many of our patriotic, vigorous and outspoken Brexiters will be joining the march to protest? None I doubt (all armchair, slippers and toast and jam Brexiters)
    We have the ballot box for most of that. Retribution will come, but by democratic means...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      We have the ballot box for most of that. Retribution will come, but by democratic means...
      Exactly how? You're still going to vote for the same old, same old...I mean, it's not exactly working out now, is it?

Nigel Farage would 'pick up a rifle' if Brexit is not delivered | The Independent

Nigel Farage calls for UK gun laws to be relaxed | Politics | The Guardian
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Exactly how? You're still going to vote for the same old, same old...I mean, it's not exactly working out now, is it?

Nigel Farage would 'pick up a rifle' if Brexit is not delivered | The Independent

Nigel Farage calls for UK gun laws to be relaxed | Politics | The Guardian
        Does Farage really think 50-60 year old, fat, gammons will leave their keyboards, stand up from their lazy chairs and pick up a gun? They will just type a bit louder pushing keys in even more anger (or die of high blood pressure and heart attacks)

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Does Farage really think 50-60 year old, fat, gammons will leave their keyboards, stand up from their lazy chairs and pick up a gun? They will just type a bit louder pushing keys in even more anger (or die of high blood pressure and heart attacks)
          why don't you ask him?

Comment

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

March to Leave

March to Leave

you left years ago, a bit after your brain cells though!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                The sooner you stop being a sad old sausage the better (that was my attempt to create a pork-based moniker for moronic remoaners). The thing is though, I prefer sausages to gammon, but maybe that's just me...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X