• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn for PM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Looking to trade up when we move next. Could do with a housing crash of maybe 50%. Would mean the £300k I was going to splash out extra will go much further

He gets my vote
    INKSPE
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Yes. Now you're safely out of the firing line, it's time to punish the bastard English bastards by willing a Marxist PM upon them. It's not like you're bitter or anything...
      Well its a laugh ain't it?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

INKSPE
        this is obviously in addition to the assets we extract out of our current gaff . Should get us a rather splendid riverside place
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

this is obviously in addition to the assets we extract out of our current gaff . Should get us a rather splendid riverside place
          and a cat, with unusually large bolloks?

Dear, oh, dear

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            and a cat, with unusually large bolloks?

Dear, oh, dear
            We have a she cat. No bollox, just what's spouted on here

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Well its a laugh ain't it?
              I'm glad you find it funny. I'm finding it somewhat less so...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I'm glad you find it funny. I'm finding it somewhat less so...
                Lesson learned there? Maybe think about the consequences of what you're voting next time, and don't be surprised if things go as badly as predicted You're welcome.

Comment

Lesson learned there? Maybe think about the consequences of what you're voting next time, and don't be surprised if things go as badly as predicted You're welcome.
                  What you mean like there is no point in bothering as there is a ruling elite who are happy to overturn the will of the people to line their own pockets.

There is absolutely nothing funny about that.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    What you mean like there is no point in bothering as there is a ruling elite who are happy to overturn the will of the people to line their own pockets.

Modus operandi - and they'll all vote Tory next time too, mark my words.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Oh no, it's hilarious

MPs know the leave campaign was based on lies. They know they have absolutely no way of delivering the unicorns that leave promised. And none of these MPs want to be held responsible for the sh1tshort that will happen if we crash out (ERG excepted as they will make personal fortunes and don't care about the common man).

Carry on voting, but maybe next time think for yourself rather than believing the lies being told. And don't be surprised if things work out as badly as predicted.

If you really couldn't see this happening then that's your problem

Comment

Working...
                      X