• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Betrayal March

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    When it gets to Westminster, you can bet your arse I'll be there. Why would I go somewhere far up north in that weather to be there at the start, when I can be there at the finish when it matters?

Whorty's missus likes it when you finish (allegedly)!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This march gets so much stick but BREXIT happened because young people were too lazy to walk to their local voting station... But the joke is on Farage who got a country to vote his way?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        That's not really doing the march, and being committed though is it? Catching the misery line from Morden to Charing Cross hardly constitutes supporting the cause!
        It's worse than that, I found out it finishes on the 29th, and I'll be away.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Anywhere nice?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Anywhere nice?
            Clacton.

Comment

Day 2, down to 70-odd people including press. Farage has buggered off and is nowhere to be seen.

I doubt they’ll make it to the 29th, so you should be okay....

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Whorty's missus likes it when you finish (allegedly)!
                But not in the sub 30-second timescales that Whorty consistently manages.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Anywhere nice?
                  Put it this way, I'll be leaving the EU on the 29th . I'll be cruising, so cue the double entrendres...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                    Day 2, down to 70-odd people including press. Farage has buggered off and is nowhere to be seen.

I doubt they’ll make it to the 29th, so you should be okay....
                    He's on the radio now, so he can at least be heard.

HTH

Comment

Indeed currently listening to Nigel.

The great betrayal will take place on Tuesday. Some Brexiteers are going to tear their reputations to shreds by the sound of it.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X