• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Betrayal March

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Keyboard warriors ... so brave
    i bow to your superior knowledge of the field

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      i bow to your superior knowledge of everyting
      You're welcome
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The graun is at its metropolitan sneering elitist worst in the way either picks out the most cretinous gammon quote, or alternatively just makes it up. A case in point:

Roger Gambrell, a 72-year-old army veteran, was among those walking Todd’s “scenic” route through miles of barren industrial land. “My main reason for doing this is we’ve got a democracy and parliament is overthrowing democracy,” he said, on his first ever political rally. “I don’t want my grandchildren being conscripted by an EU army likely led by the Germans.”

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          You only need to look in the mirror to see a simpleton, fella

you stalking him again and he sees you in the window behind him?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            you stalking him again and he sees you in the window behind him?
            Eh? You two dumb asses have mentionitous at me then you accuse me of stalking old Spuddy More fantasy from a thick brexiter
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              The graun is at its metropolitan sneering elitist worst in the way either picks out the most cretinous gammon quote, or alternatively just makes it up. A case in point:

Roger Gambrell, a 72-year-old army veteran, was among those walking Todd’s “scenic” route through miles of barren industrial land. “My main reason for doing this is we’ve got a democracy and parliament is overthrowing democracy,” he said, on his first ever political rally. “I don’t want my grandchildren being conscripted by an EU army likely led by the Germans.”
              I guess he isn't a Liverpool supporter then

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                I would love to see your face when the result of democratic vote you voted for gets over turned by parliament.

But nobody will care by then because it will have become expected.

Mainly because right now we have a large portion of the population who think the government are right to over turn a democratic vote...

or maybe you can enlighten us on what is actually happening?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  I would love to see your face when the result of democratic vote you voted for gets over turned by parliament.

Mainly because right now we have a large portion of the population who think the government are right to over turn a democratic vote...

Parliament are exercising their sovereignty.

Comment

I repeat...
                    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Looks like a resounding victory for British democracy. You know - the parliamentary representative democracy we've had for yonks. Or do you think you live in Switzerland?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

There was no democratic vote for the withdrawal agreement or for no deal. One option is to go back to the people with a more specific question. Presumably you would welcome such a democratic vote.

Comment

Working...
                      X