• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Betrayal March

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    I'm a pre-pubescent sexist teenager along with those who think my jokes are funny
    FTFY
    FTFTFY
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      Down to 50-ish. I don’t think we’ll need to build that wall to keep them out of London.

They'll never make it all the way. First 'spoonies they come across, and they'll all be in there for a pensioner's special and a pint of cheap fizzy shyte.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

They look tired, another two weeks to go.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          They look tired, another two weeks to go.
          Nope, it's only 10 days.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The march seems to be a great metaphor for Brexit, especially the way Nigel Farage turned up in his helicopter or private plane at the beginning and then disappeared again.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Nope, it's only 10 days.
              Nope, you're wrong ... we asked Diane Abbot, and she confirmed there is 73 days left

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                The march seems to be a great metaphor for Brexit, especially the way Nigel Farage turned up in his helicopter or private plane at the beginning and then disappeared again.

A a minority of extremists wanting a hard brexit, whilst most people just want to get on with their lives now and wished we'd never had the ref in the first place.

Still, I bet Westminster is quaking in their boots at the thought of that lot marching into Parliament Sq

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  A a minority of extremists wanting a hard brexit, whilst most people just want to get on with their lives now and wished we'd never had the ref in the first place.

Still, I bet Westminster is quaking in their boots at the thought of that lot marching into Parliament Sq
                  That would depend on whether they have the right honourable MP for Huntingdon leading the March. He was the last person to lead an Army into the houses of Parliament.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    FTFY
                    oherrr
                    twat

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      FTFTFY
                      and Basel brush, - right on cue

twat II

any more? - roll up, roll up

Comment