• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Brexit extension will be signed in France

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Not all Britons are as ignorant as you are. But you can keep Bean company in the 'No Big Words Club'.
    And not all Britons are as comfortable with the concept of servitude, capitulation, deference, and downright acquiescence as YOU are. And many might say that is a good thing too.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Talking of the other moron, where is he?
      He's in detention all week for having a tantrum in class when his English teacher used a big word.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        And not all Britons are as comfortable with the concept of servitude, capitulation, deference, and downright acquiescence as YOU are. And many might say that is a good thing too.

As I'm not comfortable with any of those things, you had better get back to cleaning your cutting edge catering equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          That's exactly what you're used to as a (supposedly) ex-serviceman. The armed forces rely on you lot taking orders and asking no questions.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Did you explain the the staff that Hitler only caused 6.5 million deaths?
            No but it did educate my kids on why people sacrifice themselves to protect the freedom of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              That's exactly what you're used to as a (supposedly) ex-serviceman. The armed forces rely on you lot taking orders and asking no questions.
              Yeah, Sarg is used to taking orders - large coke with fries

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                No but it did educate my kids on why people sacrifice themselves to protect the freedom of others.
                That's good. As long as you haven't shared your disturbing views about Hitler with them.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Yeah, Sarg is used to taking orders - large coke with fries
                  Nice to see the NAAFI menu is keeping up to date.

Comment

Nice to see the NAAFI menu is keeping up to date.
                    French fries, yes and salmon and cognac for the officers

Comment

He's in detention all week for having a tantrum in class when his English teacher used a big word.
                      Just because you keep repeating something doesn't make it true OG.
                      (We've been over this on the other thread and basically, you're chatting out your arse)

Also, again, some people have a life and aren't on here 24/7/365

HTH BIDI
                      Originally posted by Old Greg
                      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X