• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump jr says May should have listened to his father

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump jr says May should have listened to his father

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/20/70502...=1553094843463

Why are the brexiteers not melting down now, like they did when Obama had an opinion on Brexit

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2019/03/20/70502...=1553094843463

Why are the brexiteers not melting down now, like they did when Obama had an opinion on Brexit
    Apparently democracy is dead, it's all the fault of the European Elites and nothing at all to do with our democratically elected MP's failing to actually agree on when voting democratically in parliament.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Trump PoS Jr will be indicted soon, might even be this Mueller Friday

Comment

Meanwhile Daddy is getting upset that he didn't get a thank you letter.

Trump: I didn't get a thank you for McCain funeral - BBC News

"I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve," he told workers at the factory.
        "I don't care about this, I didn't get a thank you. That's OK."
        Mr Trump approved the military flight of McCain's remains from Arizona to Washington, but it was Congress that accorded the late senator the honour of lying in state.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Sick scumbag

Comment

Working...
          X