• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

March 29 23:00 GMT UK wide Martial law declared

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    You always have South Yorkshire police for crowd control
    WTF?? - what colour's the sky on your planet?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      you really are a fecking disease ridden typhoid spreader aren't you?
      go elswhere if you don't like it here.
      join the dutch marines and learn knitting <it's all they're good for>
      So speaks the turd on the bottom of the shoes - even when washed off, the smell still lingers
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        So speaks the turd on the bottom of the shoes - even when washed off, the smell still lingers
        yeh, i think highly of you too, - tosser.
        maybe we should meet up, hang out for 5 minutes or so

Comment

May declares martial law and dissolves parliament

<placeholder>
          Would you mind awfully keeping your wet dreams to yourself?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

You always have South Yorkshire police for crowd control
            Yet again, you have crossed a line. I once got banned for calling you a numpty. I'm now calling you out as a knobhead****

I'll take a ban, if it means I get a break from reading any more of the absolute crap that you post on here....
            Last edited by NotAllThere; 21 March 2019, 06:04. Reason: Edit for potty mouth language
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Yet again, you have crossed a line. I once got banned for calling you a numpty. I'm now calling you out as a knobhead****witabsolutebellendwankertosspotlowestf ormofcunt

I'll take a ban, if it means I get a break from reading any more of the absolute crap that you post on here....
              hear, hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Yet again, you have crossed a line. I once got banned for calling you a numpty. I'm now calling you out as a knobhead****witabsolutebellendwankertosspotlowestf ormofcunt

You would need him to get a ban for you to get a break from reading his posts, or at least any new posts. A ban will stop you posting, not reading. You numpty.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You would need him to get a ban for you to get a break from reading his posts, or at least any new posts. A ban will stop you posting, not reading. You numpty.
                  and here's smeg to the rescue, wheres whorty and cojak? - can't be far away.
                  have to protect their protege after all.
                  kraphats united

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    and here's smeg to the rescue, wheres whorty and cojak? - can't be far away.
                    have to protect their protege after all.
                    kraphats united
                    Mind the apoplexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Mind the apoplexy.
                      Mind the gap

Comment

Working...
                      X