• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More than 500,000 people sign petition to scrap Brexit and remain in EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    If it's called off I will be on the streets throwing punches, kicking heads and generally bashing out teeth.

Watch yourselves.

FTFY.

Perhaps you should invest in some comfort blankets and mattress protectors.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If it's called off I will be on the streets throwing punches, kicking heads and generally bashing out teeth.

Watch yourselves.
      oooooooo
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Watch yourselves.
        So a typical Swindon night out.

Comment

Watch yourselves.
          That is the mentality of Brexiters
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            So a typical Swindon night out.
            Pretty much, followed by an extra large doner with chilli sauce.

Comment

Watch yourselves.
              Given the general ability of Brexiters to organise marches and blockades, you’ll probably be having a go at your shadow.

Live updates from A30 Brexit protest: 13 vehicles show up - and three of them are police cars - Cornwall Live

Comment

Watch yourselves.
                YouTube
                Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Pretty much, followed by an extra large doner with chilli sauce.
                  Do they still serve those things at Swindon 'nick?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The count is only updating every hour or so will be over 4m by now

May has also said no 3rd vote on her deal if she can't guarantee the numbers. Indicative votes instead on what parliament want. Could it be that this petition is making them listen and they are considering a 3rd ref now

Further, despite gammons claiming the petition is being gamed, analysis shows that it isn't actually being gamed and these numbers are correct.

How's Brexit gooing for you leave voters .... still enjoying the fun
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      See below. Stop obsessing over this two stage withdrawal agreement then future relationship business.
                      Not obsessing, simply pointing out that that is what the currently agreed process is.

Anyway, something like this?:

Comment

Working...
                      X