• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More than 500,000 people sign petition to scrap Brexit and remain in EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cannon999 View Post
    I would say that a junior developer with low to zero skill could automate this form submission with fake names/email addresses.
    Good for you.

Comment

Link?
      You want help searching for this? Go on, give it a try yourself. You never know, you might learn something

And yet the pro-brexit petition, that uses the exact same technology, hasn't got the same volume of signatories.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        You want help searching for this? Go on, give it a try yourself. You never know, you might learn something
        So no link then.

Comment

Not slowing down is it
          Taking a look of the map is interesting; those constituencies with a high immigration population have the fewest signatures.
          Yes, its all about immigration

Petition Map - built by Unboxed
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

So no link then.
            Like I say - go search yourself. If you haven't got the intelligence to even do that simple task then you won't understand the words on the page explaining why the numbers have not been gamed.

Comment

Like I say - go search yourself. If you haven't got the intelligence to even do that simple task then you won't understand the words on the page explaining why the numbers have not been gamed.
              And like I said, no link then, just excuses. Also I didn't say the numbers have been gamed, I said they can be gamed. And they deffinitely can be, so whatever link you claim exists is tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Taking a look of the map is interesting; those constituencies with a high immigration population have the fewest signatures.
                Yes, its all about immigration

Petition Map - built by Unboxed
                Looking at the numbers and the breakdown also confirm that the petition hasn't been gamed. A quick analysis shows that those areas you'd expect high signatory numbers do in fact have them, and those that we high leave areas do not.

Leavers won't understand this and will try to spread fake news that it's been gamed. Their dream was so close, yet it's now drifting away - the fear is so evident. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people

Comment

So no link then.
                  I have a slightly higher tolerance for lazy posters than Whorty so have a try of this one as a starter for ten. I

Why bots probably aren't gaming the 'Cancel Brexit' petition - BBC News
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And like I said, no link then, just excuses. Also I didn't say the numbers have been gamed, I said they can be gamed. And they deffinitely can be, so whatever link you claim exists is tulip.
                    You believe that fella. The truth is out there and easy to find. But as a leaver you clearly don't want the truth. That's fine. You continue as you are .... no one on here cares what you think

Comment

Do you suspect shadowy internationalist forces?

Comment

Working...
                      X