• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More than 500,000 people sign petition to scrap Brexit and remain in EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cannon999 View Post
    Nobody cares. Brexit is happening no matter how much lefties want to cry about it.

Ah yes ridiculing and undermining a minority executing their democratic rights. When do you plan on moving on to a more vulnerable group and providing correction teachings?
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Oh wow thanks for the link. You are right a left wing BBC article that claims that the data correlates demographically with pro-EU areas is obvious proof that the system 'probably' isn't being gamed. I mean it's not like this data is public knowledge and it's not like people haven't already tried to game this ridiculous petition system before.

EU referendum petition hijacked by bots - BBC News

Do you believe that Santa is real too?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
        Ah yes ridiculing and undermining a minority executing their democratic rights. When do you plan on moving on to a more vulnerable group and providing correction teachings?
        No, not quite. More like ridiculing and undermining the minority that is unable to accept the result of a democratic vote.

It's actually funny to watch. And I am pretty certain that it another vote was to happen, we would still win. Because despite what the lefty media will have you believe, people haven't changed their minds. That's because we haven't left yet and we don't know what the UK looks like outside of EU. All we know is that the world didn't end when article 50 was triggered.

Comment

Nobody cares. Brexit is happening no matter how much lefties want to cry about it.
          Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Number 1 lefty comrade Corbyn is pro brexit

Those facts are so confusing, but do try to understand. Remainer does not equal leftie.

I mean how do Nicky Morgan, Stephen Hammond, Sarah Wollaston, Heidi Allen, Mark Pawsey, Ken Clarke and Jonathan Djanogly (Tories) fit into this "leftie" narrative?

You are right a left wing BBC article that claims that the data correlates demographically with pro-EU
          Is that the left wing BBC that idiot right-wingers hate? Or the right wing BBC that idiot lefties hate? (The Times is a largely Remain paper - do you consider that left-wing?).

Of course, there's no way at all that a flaw highlighted in 2016 hasn't been rectified.

The raw data for breakdown by country and constituency here. Once you've wiped the froth off your mouth over people not in Britain signing the petition, you see the breakdown by constituency. That's where this map comes from. Now take the figures for the referendum vote by constituency, and perform a correlation test on the data.

Here's a website to get you started on the maths.

Don't forget to show your working!
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think it is funny how everyone on here thinks the orange man across the pond and his wall are bad.

And yet what is the EU but a wall around certain European countries?

Comment

More than 500,000 people sign petition to scrap Brexit and remain in EU

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              I think it is funny how everyone on here thinks the orange man across the pond and his wall are bad.

And yet what is Brexit but a wall around the UK?
              FTFY

Comment

The UK and NI are pretty much surrounded by water so we do not need a wall.

And we do not want a wall because last time I looked I was a citizen of the planet earth - not of group of countries which a few old white men decided should be ruled by a central power.

So I am happy to be a part of a world union, a world trade organisation and treat all nations as equal.

Not as in the EU where some nations are clearly more equal than others.

Comment

So I am happy to be a part of a world union, a world trade organisation and treat all nations as equal..
                  So no trade deals at all. Just WTO. Jolly good.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    So no trade deals at all. Just WTO. Jolly good.
                    No we take part in trade deals that are beneficial to all parties across the world - not the ones which benefit the mainly white northern Europe population.

Comment

No we take part in trade deals that are beneficial to all parties across the world - not the ones which benefit the mainly white northern Europe snowflakes.
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X