• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More than 500,000 people sign petition to scrap Brexit and remain in EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        Looks like the bots are running at a go slow now
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Come on people, get sharing this petition, even the 7 million by August target is looking suspect now...

#ParliamentRejectingThePetitionTriggeredMe
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Waste of time: Fewer than 6 Tory MPs turn up to debate petition of 6 million
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              The Tory scum will get their just deserts at the ballot box. They won't be taking the centre votes, and the right leaning votes will move to UKIP. Tories are going to get a kicking when the next GE comes along. And that is just based on where we are today .... if we crash out, and the doom even partly happens, they will suffer even more

Come on Corbyn .... lead us to Nirvana
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Not a waste of time, it made a big impression on the EU’s position eg extension of time
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Not a waste of time, it made a big impression on the EU’s position eg extension of time
                  Of course it did.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                  X