• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More than 500,000 people sign petition to scrap Brexit and remain in EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still more than the Leavers can get: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200165

141,838signatures
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Ah yes areas where lots of adults still go to school because the real world is a bit much for them....

In areas which receive huge EU funding...

who would have thought that would be the picture.
      It's not. Wales, the South West and North East receive the most funding from the EU and also voted leave by some of the biggest margins. The exceptions are NI, who also receive a huge amount of EU finds and who voted remain and the Scottish Highlands, who also voted remain.

Mapped: Where in the UK receives most EU funding and how does this compare with the rest of Europe?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        It's not. Wales, the South West and North East receive the most funding from the EU and also voted leave by some of the biggest margins. The exceptions are NI, who also receive a huge amount of EU finds and who voted remain and the Scottish Highlands, who also voted remain.

Mapped: Where in the UK receives most EU funding and how does this compare with the rest of Europe?
        Stop using facts and telling the truth .... you know brexiters don't like that
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

845k will reach 1m this pm at this pace.

Comment

I'm enjoying watching this almost as much as I enjoying 'debating' on here So glad I'm not working today

Going up over 2000 per minute which is the maximum the site can take by the looks of it

Comment

Can only imagine the bulging blood vessels in the heads of gammons in the north

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Can only imagine the bulging blood vessels in the heads of gammons in the north
                Its all seen as noise and trivia up here. We also have a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  845k will reach 1m this pm at this pace.
                  Achieving what, exactly?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                    Its all seen as noise and trivia up here. We also have a life.
                    We do, but some have more life than others.

And some don't have nearly enough.

Route revealed for pro-Brexit go-slow lorry protest across Yorkshire

It is Doncaster though.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

a whooping 1.2% of the voting population of the constituency have voted for this...

which surely means 98.8% have not....

lets just hope the majority win...

Comment

Working...
                      X