• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More than 500,000 people sign petition to scrap Brexit and remain in EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Yep that's it - not my fault this is an online only petition

Maybe the snowflakes who started it should have understood not everyone has an iPhone but because that would require thinking about something other than themselves for a few minutes it was never going to happen.

An iPhone is not a prerequisite.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      An iPhone is not a prerequisite.

HTH
      Well thanks for helping out.

Comment

This is a good example of the power of social media. If you look through the active petitions on the web page there are a number of petitions for revoking A50 but none with the number of signatures of this one. the only difference is that one of this petitions has got itself blasted across all social media with a handy link taking you straight to that petition page. A neat move by whoever instigated this petition. Mass marketing without spending a penny.

However, the "Ban all ISIS members from returning to the UK" petition is giving it a run for its money and that one hasn't bee widely publicised.

Comment

Well thanks for helping out.
          Just pointing out what nonsense you spout.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            This is a good example of the power of social media. If you look through the active petitions on the web page there are a number of petitions for revoking A50 but none with the number of signatures of this one. the only difference is that one of this petitions has got itself blasted across all social media with a handy link taking you straight to that petition page. A neat move by whoever instigated this petition. Mass marketing without spending a penny.

However, the "Ban all ISIS members from returning to the UK" petition is giving it a run for its money and that one hasn't bee widely publicised.
            Timing is everything in this case.

Comment

No-one on the Brexit betrayal march and the petition to stop Brexit, nearly at 1 million.

I think there will be very few traffic problems tomorrow.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

The Brexit betrayal march is all over the media.

That's probably why they managed to scrape together more than 30 people.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

On another note - when this only reaches say 3 million signatures - so clearly not a majority can we put the whole fooking thing to bed and leave?
                  Take a chill pill fella. You won, get over it
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Take a chill pill fella. You won, get over it
                    Well the vote to leave the EU won.

So why are people trying to stop it happening?

Maybe all those snowflakes frothing at the mouth about the fact they have not get their own way need to chill?

Comment

Well the vote to leave the EU won.

So why are people trying to stop it happening?
                      Because a lot of people made that vote based on what came out to be absolute lies by the politicians?

Comment

Working...
                      X