• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More than 500,000 people sign petition to scrap Brexit and remain in EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I'm loving this. Shame the website can't process more than 2000 votes a minute.
    You do know that many of the votes are fake and from outside the UK?

But hell, I guess that's your kind of democracy!

Comment

His kind of democracy is the type where he always gets what he wants.

The scary thing is if some form of dictator turned up and peddled a load of lies they would happily give up their democracy - and on when it is too late would they realise what they have actually done.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        You do know that many of the votes are fake and from outside the UK?

But hell, I guess that's your kind of democracy!
        Got any proof of that?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Got any proof of that?
          One senses a nervousness

Foreigners have no interest in Brexit.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Tide of opinion is shifting, and there will be a lot of angry people next week.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Tide of opinion is shifting, and there will be a lot of angry people next week.

Why?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Hilarious how brexidiots are all in a fluster. Some of the comments on BBC HYS are so precious. This is cracking fun. Getting nervous eh boys? But, it's only an advisory petition so what's to worry about?

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

One senses a nervousness

I'm not sure what I want more ... a hard crash out brexit as it's what the country deserves, or revoke A50 so I can see the look on brexiters faces. Anything less than these two would be a let down now after all this time; a controlled brexit would be an anti climax
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

One senses a nervousness

Mr Trump and Mr Putin might not agree with you on that one...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      a hard crash out brexit as it's what the country deserves, or revoke A50 so I can see the look on brexiters faces. Anything less than these two would be a let down now after all this time; a controlled brexit would be an anti climax
                      On this I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X