• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Patriotic Brexiteers keep traitorous MPs on their toes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patriotic Brexiteers keep traitorous MPs on their toes

EXCL MPs advised to share taxis home amid fears of Brexit-related attacks | PoliticsHome.com

But putting them at the mercy of black cab drivers hasn't been well thought out.

As May said, MPs are the enemy of the people. Lynch the buggers.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
      Lynch - (of a group of people) kill (someone) for an alleged offence without a legal trial, especially by hanging.

or perhaps you prefer the online Cambridge dictionary entry

Lynch - If a crowd of people lynch someone who they believe is guilty of a crime, they kill them without a legal trial, usually by hanging (= killing using a rope round the neck).

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        Lynch - (of a group of people) kill (someone) for an alleged offence without a legal trial, especially by hanging.
        Like the murder of Jo Cox?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Like the murder of Jo Cox?
          I'm only highlighting the meaning of the word 'lynch' which I may, or may not, have been used out of context.

I don't think she was hanged, which if the dictionary definitions are to be understood is the preferred method of your every day lyncher

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
            FTFYorkie

Comment

I'm only highlighting the meaning of the word 'lynch' which I may, or may not, have been used out of context.

I don't think she was hanged, which if the dictionary definitions are to be understood is the preferred method of your every day lyncher
              'Especially by hanging' clearly does not exclude over methods of killing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                'Especially by hanging' clearly does not exclude over methods of killing.
                Indeed as I said hanging is only the PREFERRED method for your every day Lyncher. Other Lynchers are available

Comment

Other Lynchers are available
                  You could be Merrill Lynched. Investment banked to death?

Comment

They could be traitors, or they could be treacherous. This whole "making up words and getting away with it" thing has gone right to your head. Go and have a lie down - take as long as you need...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X