• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If the EUSSR Politburo is to be believed, the UK has 3 choices next week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the EUSSR Politburo is to be believed, the UK has 3 choices next week

1 Accept WA as is
    2 No Deal
    3 Withdraw A50

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    1 Accept WA as is
    2 No Deal
    3 Withdraw A50
    Well ***** me sideways with a large aubergine how did they work that one out?

Comment

High stakes.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        Well ***** me sideways with a large aubergine how did they work that one out?
        They didn't work it out in terms of calculating it. They are defining it. Logically, there are plenty of other possibilities, and when it comes to it, the EU may be flexible.

Comment

My favourite call on LBC was a Brexiteer who just shouted down the phone and then hung up.

The Brexiteers are nervous.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I very much suspect that May's deal will be voted down and then Labour will bring forth an even sh*ttier Brexit proposal that will get voted through. The Tories will be then be finished.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              I very much suspect that May's deal will be voted down and then Labour will bring forth an even sh*ttier Brexit proposal that will get voted through. The Tories will be then be finished.

Come on Labour, hold your nerve, call May's bluff and vote her deal down. Let's see whether she really thinks no-deal is good for the UK.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

1 Accept WA as is
                2 No Deal
                3 Withdraw A50
                Isn't it "one choice" from "3 options"?

If we're going to be pedantic, like...
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

They didn't work it out in terms of calculating it. They are defining it. Logically, there are plenty of other possibilities, and when it comes to it, the EU may be flexible.
                  There's a first time for everything...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Isn't it "one choice" from "3 options"?

If we're going to be pedantic, like...
                    I respect your pedantry. However,
                    'choices' is acceptable in the way I used it. I do prefer 'options' as it is less ambiguous so thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X