• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vassalage it is then!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vassalage it is then!

Sources have dismissed Theresa May’s plea for more time to deliver a form of Brexit she and parliament can live with as “90 minutes of nothing”. My colleagues, Daniel Boffey, Heather Stewart and Jennifer Rankin, report that, according to a source, the prime minister “dismally” failed to offer any answers as to what she would do if the deal was blocked by MPs again

One aide is quoted as saying:

She didn’t even give clarity if she is organising a vote. Asked three times what she would do if she lost the vote, she couldn’t say. It was awful. Dreadful. Evasive even by her standards.

When leaders asked May what she was going to do if her deal was voted down, an official added that the prime minister replied that she was following her ‘Plan A’ of getting it through.

It was then the EU decided that “she didn’t have a plan so they needed to come up with one for her”, the source added.

EU thwarts no deal Brexit

oh dear and it was so close.

Looks like May will be falling on her sword.

I predict anger.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      EU thwarts no deal Brexit

oh dear and it was so close.

Looks like May will be falling on her sword.

I predict anger.

What's the best time to listen into LBS?

Comment

On being pressed on what happens if her deal doesn't get through, May talks about the inconvenience of taking part in EU elections.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
        X