• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gammon go slow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gammon go slow

Brexit 'Go Slow' protest turns into damp squib after drivers fined for 'breaking law' - Mirror Online

So a mass go slow is the chosen protest. I'm not convinced this is nothing more than Gammons getting their caravans out for the new season.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Loving the comment off the guy on the M25
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

It's the maximum speed the mobility scooters can cope with

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        It's the maximum speed the mobility scooters can cope with
        And Spuddy exceeds the weight limit.

Comment

Not entirely sure if this is a parody news article or not....

Brexit ferry protest in Plymouth a no show rather than a go slow - Plymouth Live

Despite the support from ferry passengers, Mrs Gadd admitted she was disappointed with the turn out.

"People on Facebook were saying they're coming - they but haven't turned up.

"I feel sorry for people having to to grow up in this country. I'm advising my kids to leave the country - to go to Greece or somewhere."

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

Brexit ferry protest in Plymouth a no show rather than a go slow - Plymouth Live
            In normal times.it would have been parody news.

They said we'd be down here on our mobility scooters,"

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

That can't be real.

Comment

Working...
              X