• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We are the majority

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Things That Did Not Happen #372
    If only.

That is why by the way there is quite a bit of frustration with the remain side - there is no room for discussion - either you agree with them or you are wrong and need to be re-educated.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      I thought I had defined a snowflake. WGAS what their political leanings are, they are snowflakes, with all the mentality of a two year old who will scream, and scream, and scream, until they are sick and get their way regardless of democracy.
      You've defined Farage and his followers
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        This is funny - I was in our 'digital' area with the 'digital' teams - and there was a discussion of brexit going on - now all these youngsters/millennials/snowflakes obviously are all pro EU.

I just happened to be in there talking about something completely different and they know me and my views.

The one I was talking to looked me in the eye and said

'You cannot have a say in this discussion because you disagree with us' - I said 'Isn't that the nature of a discussion' to which the response was 'No - we only discuss what we have agreed is right and acceptable to believe'

Like fook that tulip.
        If this even happened ..... So you was in a minority and wanted your say but the majority said no, your view is not important to us. I thought this was your whole stance on Brexit? Only the majority/winners get a say and the minority/losers have to accept everything?

Comment

'You cannot have a say in this discussion because you disagree with us' - I said 'Isn't that the nature of a discussion' to which the response was 'No - we only discuss what we have agreed is right and acceptable to believe'
          This is the marxist way, increasing adopted by people correct described as snowflakes. And quite rightly, you find it disgraceful.

In the same way racists and xenophobes are unlikely to be in the remain camp, millennial snowflakes are unlikely to be in the leave camp. But that doesn't mean the majority of brexiters are racists, nor that the majority of remainers are up for stifling debate.

The only way debate is begin stifled here is by both sides having given up trying to educate the others and going straight for mockery and abuse. You moron.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If only.

That is why by the way there is quite a bit of frustration with the remain side - there is no room for discussion - either you agree with them or you are wrong and need to be re-educated.
            Like I've said many times .... you won, get over it Own your decision, and own the fact that there will be some remainers out there that will never forgive you for causing such economic pain to the country.

Glad to know that you're disliked in the real world as you are on here

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Like I've said many times .... you won, get over it Own your decision, and own the fact that there will be some remainers out there that will never forgive you for causing such economic pain to the country.

Glad to know that you're disliked in the real world as you are on here
              We would love to but unfortunately the 500 odd remainers in the UK parliament won't let this happen. We have an agreed deal with the EU. It might not be the best deal, It might not be to everyones liking, but it is the deal that is agreed with the EU. Let's just get on with it an move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                If this even happened ..... So you was in a minority and wanted your say but the majority said no, your view is not important to us. I thought this was your whole stance on Brexit? Only the majority/winners get a say and the minority/losers have to accept everything?
                Interestingly enough I had absolutely no interest in joining in their 'discussion' - I was just observing and it was interesting the way I was completely excluded for my views.

And yet when these people are pontificating about how good they are in the weekly show and tells the implication is they are completely inclusive - which they are if you agree to what they tell you to.

A bit like Stalin was I guess.

Comment

This is funny - I was in our 'digital' area with the 'digital' teams - and there was a discussion of brexit going on - now all these youngsters/millennials/snowflakes obviously are all pro EU.

I just happened to be in there talking about something completely different and they know me and my views.

The one I was talking to looked me in the eye and said

Like fook that tulip.
                  They were just too polite to call you a cretin and/or a far right nutjob.

Comment

We would love to but unfortunately the 500 odd remainers in the UK parliament won't let this happen. We have an agreed deal with the EU. It might not be the best deal, It might not be to everyones liking, but it is the deal that is agreed with the EU. Let's just get on with it an move on.
                    Or is it that the snowflakes want to under mine democracy and then seek blame it on the minority of MPs in the UK parliament who actually support Brexit.

Comment

Or is it that the snowflakes want to under mine democracy and then seek blame it on the minority of MPs in the UK parliament who actually support Brexit.
                      I think they do not really care where the tulip they are continually spraying lands - so long as they get their own way.

Comment

Working...
                      X