• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We are the majority

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are two professional promotional event girls from a agency
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Really?

Are you sure?

Do you know this for a fact?

Originally posted by Nigel Farage
      I’ve met some great people on this march. A week into the event, as we walked from Mansfield, I was delighted to chat to the Grant sisters, Bea and Alice. They are first-time voters and committed Brexiteers. To the horror of many, they also happen to be bright, pretty girls. Yes, intelligent young women do support Brexit. The Remain side don’t have complete ownership of Britain’s youth. Journalists have been trying to find out more about their identity. There have been claims made that these girls are hired Russian models, that they’re ringers, only turning up at Leave events because someone is paying them. Though flattering, the truth is far more prosaic. They are just ordinary young women excited by the prospect of a free UK. They are an inspiration to me; it’s their future that I’m working for.
      Last edited by Zigenare; 1 April 2019, 11:44.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        They look Russian and it's the same tactic Putin uses, to hire models and actors for demos

Comment

Alice Grant is known as kinkypeach on Instagram. Her Twitter feed up until 2017 was all glamour and music and then suddenly on Jan 20 of this year went all Brexit...and the other one, well....
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Alice Grant is known as kinkypeach on Instagram. Her Twitter feed up until 2017 was all glamour and music and then suddenly on Jan 20 of this year went all Brexit...and the other one, well....
            Typical behavior of kremlin troll accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Really?

Are you sure?

Do you know this for a fact?
              Gullible?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
              X