• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DUP favour a long A50 extension

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUP favour a long A50 extension

Game over

DUP favour a long delay to Brexit

Into the long grass it will be kicked.
    I'm alright Jack

With the DUP out of the equation the ERG will have a choice between a second referendum or a really sh*te soft Brexit.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Even if we are forced into a one-year extension, we at least would have a say on the things which affect us during that time and would have the right to unilaterally decide to leave at the end of that one-year period through the simple decision of not applying for a further extension.
      Idiots. Nothing will change in that year and as they point out, they could extend and extend for as long as they want. I thought the DUP wanted to bugger off out of the EU?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Great, isn't it. The whole UK is being held to ransom by ten bigoted idiots fighting a battle that was settled some 329 years ago in order to support the demands of 100 or so ex-gangsters who are still committing the same crimes and running the same rackets, who can't manage to agree enough to re-form their own government, and who are fighting against something that nobody else wants to happen or even expects to happen.

I hope they and their voters are proud of their principled stand...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Idiots. Nothing will change in that year and as they point out, they could extend and extend for as long as they want. I thought the DUP wanted to bugger off out of the EU?
          That's a brave prediction!!
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

prepare for European elections! Nigel won't lose his job (if he gets re-elected that is)

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              ...Nothing will change in that year...
              But who knows. Perhaps the horse will learn to sing.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X