• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: General Election canned!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear: General Election canned!

Furious Tory MPs tell May: we’ll block snap Brexit election

Furious Tory MPs tell May: we’ll block snap Brexit election | Politics | The Guardian

" Snap election under Theresa May would 'annihilate' the Conservatives, senior Tories warn "

Snap election under Theresa May would 'annihilate' the Conservatives, senior Tories warn

Yup

Comment

Labour edge closer to power as SHOCK poll shows clear five-point lead

Labour currently has the most public support at 41 percent while the Tories trail behind on 36 percent.
      The Tories are imploding.

be afraid,
      ....be very afraid
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Labour edge closer to power as SHOCK poll shows clear five-point lead

The Tories are imploding.

be afraid,
        ....be very afraid
        Tories collapsing ..... what's not to like
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Imagine how far ahead Labour would be if they replaced Corbyn.

It matters not, same old party bollox. Tories doing the bidding of the elite, Labour doing the bidding of the unions.

For a moment I thought ContractorUK had stepped up and started a new party, but no it's just those sulking Tory/Labour MPs that broke away and have rebranded as Change UK, CUK for short.

Time to scrap Parliament and give each citizen a vote on the issues, using technology, then they truly will be following the will of the people.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

What would a general election resolve? Apart from bringing even more chaos?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              What would a general election resolve? Apart from bringing even more chaos?
              It's just the old politician's fallacy. "We must do something. This is something. Let's do it!".
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                The alternative Corbyn Government?

Not really thought it through have you? No change there.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Total economic collapse under Labour?

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    Imagine how far ahead Labour would be if they replaced Corbyn. ].
                    Imagine what happens when Tory infighting destroys the party leaving Corby to fill in the void looks like a welcomed relief?

PM Corbyn!

Cheap cheap house prices here we come.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X