• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moggy for PM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moggy for PM

He'll be a good PM. Seems he'll get on nicely with at least one German political party

Brexit: Jacob Rees-Mogg defends tweet of far-right AfD clip - BBC News
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

"this is a speech in the Bundestag of real importance because it shows a German view of Brexit."
    Try to keep your hysteria in check will you? Adults can filter out elements of perspective without universally acknowledging everything that any particular Party may favour.

Not that I expect such realism from a prejudiced alarmist numbskull like you. Now off you toddle to change those incontinence pants and pick up all those toys.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Anyone who thinks Rees-Mogg is too refined and civil for associating himself with the pronouncements of the far right just need to remember: he’s met in London with the ex-adviser to Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, who co-founded the alt-right media platform Breitbart, has called Tommy Robinson the “backbone” of Britain, and once said you should wear the label “racist” as a “medal”.

“Meeting someone does not mean you’re endorsing them,” he told Reuters at the time. A familiar defence – and just as weak.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Try to keep your hysteria in check will you? Adults can filter out elements of perspective without universally acknowledging everything that any particular Party may favour.

Not that I expect such realism from a prejudiced alarmist numbskull like you. Now off you toddle to change those incontinence pants and pick up all those toys.

A very mature defense there fella. Attack the poster, very alt-right; the modus operandi to try and stop a debate

Nice try.

Comment

Isn't it ironic, brexiteers accuse Germans of being Nazis that want to rule Europe, whilst they seek alliances with Nazis in Germany

Comment

Tory Nazi Scum

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              A very mature defense there fella. Attack the poster, very alt-right; the modus operandi to try and stop a debate

Nice try.
              Oh get back behind your wifie's skirts you dreary hipster. If we want your opinion we'll ask your missus.

She clearly wears the trousers in your house.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Oh get back behind your wifie's skirts you dreary hipster. If we want your opinion we'll ask your missus.

She clearly wears the trousers in your house.

We share decisions in our house, thanks

How's that brexit going for you again

Comment

Working...
                X