• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DailyMail Tory Brexit Doom™

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DailyMail Tory Brexit Doom™

UK Home | Daily Mail Online

Top mandarin's No Deal warning: Doomsday leaked letter predicts food prices up 10%, police unable to protect the public, direct rule in Ulster and a worse recession than 2008 - ahead of PM's five-hour cabinet showdown TODAY

Why didn't the remoaners tell us it would be that bad! I blame the almost silent remainers for this.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Why didn't the remoaners tell us it would be that bad! I blame the almost silent remainers for this.
    Yeah, sorry about that. But we didn't want to say anything in case it spoiled the surprise for you.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It amazes me the only papers that publish the doom stuff is the right leaning papers deliberately triggering their readers.
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        UK Home | Daily Mail Online

Top mandarin's No Deal warning: Doomsday leaked letter predicts food prices up 10%, police unable to protect the public, direct rule in Ulster and a worse recession than 2008 - ahead of PM's five-hour cabinet showdown TODAY

Did they say anything about unicorns? We are still getting unicorns, aren't we? i have an acre paddock set aside specifically to house a breeding pair
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
          It amazes me the only papers that publish the doom stuff is the right leaning papers deliberately triggering their readers.
          Really? Have you read the Guardian or the Indie recently? Any time in the last 3 years for example?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            Really? Have you read the Guardian or the Indie recently? Any time in the last 3 years for example?
            A quick scan of today's front papers suggests otherwise:

News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's UK edition | The Guardian
            The Independent | News | UK and Worldwide News | Newspaper

As a remainer we can see the price rises that have already happened in the shops due to sterling collapsing, adding tariffs on to that is not going to make it cheaper. Believing in unicorns wont fix this problem.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Indeed this is why my favourite paper is the Daily Express.

It is full of DOOOOM.

I love DOOM.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

A quick scan of today's front papers suggests otherwise:

News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's UK edition | The Guardian
                The Independent | News | UK and Worldwide News | Newspaper

As a remainer we can see the price rises that have already happened in the shops due to sterling collapsing, adding tariffs on to that is not going to make it cheaper. Believing in unicorns wont fix this problem.
                Indeed I also read the Guardian and Independent but immensely boring, very factual, too many experts, just statistics and long rambling economic analyses supported by academic data.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Indeed I also read the Guardian and Independent but immensely boring, very factual, too many experts, just statistics and long rambling economic analyses supported by academic data.

We have had enough of Experts in this country.
                  Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

We have had enough of Experts in this country.
                    It shows...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X