• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May reaches out to Corbyn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Why not act positively and in a mature way
    But you want a Corbyn led Labour govt, so I call pot kettle

Comment

It doesn't look good.

Tories tear up their membership cards

....not good at all.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        Absolutely. UK "leaving" but keeping to all the rules, continuing to pay in subs and yet having no vote is the EU's wildest wet dream.
        Indeed. Whatever 'soft-brexit' compromise the UK government decide on should not put the UK in a worse position than if they simply remained in the EU as full members.

Put that to the vote so it becomes law, Mrs Balls.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

But you want a Corbyn led Labour govt, so I call pot kettle
          How is wanting a Corbyn government not acting in a mature way?

Also, I don' think I've said anywhere that I want a Corbyn government. I've said I want the Tories to be destroyed. I've said that I have NEVER voted Labour. I've also said I believe Corbyn will get into a coalition government, propped up by the SNP, LibDems et al

Up until 2015 I'd always voted Tory. But this is not the Tory party I voted for in the past and I will not be voting for them again in the future unless they ditch the alt-right contingent and become a true centre right party again.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Corbyn looked like he belonged in no. 10

This time next month Rodney. Compulsory 2nd home house purchases by the state, 7-day working weeks, benefits for all!
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Up until 2015 I'd always voted Tory. But this is not the Tory party I voted for in the past and I will not be voting for them again in the future
              Me too, although I don't think I'll ever vote for them again, in fact I may never vote again, ever, total waste of time it seems to be. Although I might treat myself to voting for a looney UKIP MEP just for giggles, as I assume that we're heading for new EU parliamentary elections.

Comment

Me too, although I don't think I'll ever vote for them again, in fact I may never vote again, ever, total waste of time it seems to be. Although I might treat myself to voting for a looney UKIP MEP just for giggles, as I assume that we're heading for new EU parliamentary elections.
                Vote for sane nutters:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

If ^ he stands for things, he has my vote!

Comment

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Mainly because he is an utter swivel eyed loon who only really appeals to rich snowflakes rebelling against daddies conservativism.

Sad really when l wanted to rebel against my parent I got stoned, drunk and laid.

Comment

Working...
                      X