• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May reaches out to Corbyn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Ever thought that this might just be a political master stoke?

Get Corbyn on board....
    I think I see the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      I think I see the problem
      Brexit?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Amazing news!! Get in Corbyn! Finally, I think people are waking up to the reality that Corbyn is pulling the strings. May should stand down, call elections and let Corbyn take over this circus and do the deal properly.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Amazing news!! Get in Corbyn! Finally, I think people are waking up to the reality that Corbyn is pulling the strings. May should stand down, call elections and let Corbyn take over this circus and do the deal properly.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Labour aren't falling for the non-binding "woffley text" proposal to get it all done and dusted by next week. Looks increasingly like a...

Long "Extenshun"

The UK could be taking part in the European Elections.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Labour aren't falling for the non-binding "woffley text" proposal to get it all done and dusted by next week. Looks increasingly like a...

Long "Extenshun"

The UK could be taking part in the European Elections.

That's good, give us chance to **** a few things up big style before we leave
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Absolutely. UK "leaving" but keeping to all the rules, continuing to pay in subs and yet having no vote is the EU's wildest wet dream. Let's send a few more Eurosceptic MEPs and see if they can really cause some stir in the meantime. Those MEP's wielding all their democratic power will soon show the commission what for! Oh, hang on.

Comment

Why not act positively and in a mature way ..... oh, hold on, you're a brexiter aren't you? As you were

Comment

But according to many leavers our MEPs are powerless in the EU parliament. Are you now saying this isn't true?
                      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                      X