• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fookin loons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fookin loons

The EU Could Remove E-Cigarettes From the TPD But On Three Controversial Conditions • Ecigclick

[emoji849]

About time EU banned TPD for good

Comment

You’re really not good at this date thing, are you?

Deputy Under Secretary to the Secretariat of State Empowerment – the EU Deputy President and Under Commissioner for Health and Control – Monsieur Poisson d’Avril

Comment

Typical Brexiter, read the headlines, not the content which explains the mess the country is now in.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Fookin loons

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Typical Brexiter, read the headlines, not the content which explains the mess the country is now in.
          He doesn’t do detail.

And that was after posting / being fooled by another one that had this at the foot of the article:

If you’ve read this far, congratulations. The purpose of this article, aside from our usual April Fools day joke, is to highlight that reading beyond the headline should be the ‘done thing’ for every article and not only those published today. The real message behind this article is, be careful when you read news online or offline as sometimes it’s entirely false.

Comment

You're a bit late for April Fools.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              He takes pride in it, for oPM it’s 365 days a year.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                He takes pride in it, for oPM it’s 365 days a year.
                He gets a bonus day every 4th year
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Monsieur Poisson d’Avril
                  Perfect click bait for cretins like oPM
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

"EUDocket-01042019"

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Well, we know he's a bit slow.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X