• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage complaining about UK parliament's sovereignty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farage complaining about UK parliament's sovereignty

The irony

Farage the guy with German children and a good EU Parliament income including expenses and tax free pension on Twitter:

How can a single vote in parliament supersede the 1.3m vote majority for Brexit?

It is now clear we will have to fight our political classes again.

I’m up for it.

Take back control!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      The irony

Farage the guy with German children and a good EU Parliament income including expenses and tax free pension on Twitter:
      I agree with him. We need a referendum to vote out of UK parliament. We need to take back control of our laws. Can't have these elected bureaucrats making laws for us. This is not what we voted for.

par-exit means par-exit
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Given Farage's threat of brownshirt paramilitary armed action, he probably views the referendum result as an Enabling Act.

Comment

Working...
        X