• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The EU paves the way....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Given the lies in your first post, I don’t think you’re in any position to make a statement that the draft law “proposes the break up of the UK “
    FFS lighten up snowflake.

I can proposed anything I like. For Example I propose that you are a complete f*ckwit and a*she*le
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 5 April 2019, 10:29. Reason: Fixed formatting

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      Given the lies in your first post, I don’t think you’re in any position to make a statement that the draft law “proposes the break up of the UK “

I can proposed anything I like. For Example I propose that you are a complete f*ckwit and a*she*le
      Ooh, exploding gammon warning...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Fixed the tags for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Gibraltar isn't an "Island".
          Or part of the UK.

Comment

So, let’s see how much you can get wrong in a single post.

Island? Nope. Rock.

EU Parliament? Nope. Committee.

Voted to recognise the island? Nope. Rock.

Voted to recognise as a colony? Nope. Just a footnote to a draft law and makes no legal difference.

100% part of UK? Debatable. And by that I don’t mean their right to be considered part of the U.K., but the “100%” is debatable, they have no representation in Westminster.

Paves the way? Nope. Draft law only.

Stay in the EU to see the breakup of the UK? Nope, the draft law is only relevant in the case of No Deal.

EU draft law says Gibraltar is a British 'colony' | Euronews
            Not debatable. Gibraltar is not part of the UK. End of story.

Comment

What you are seeing is a block of countries looking after their own interests, just as Britain alone will look after its own interests.

With the two protagonists no longer in the same block, the EU will promote the interests of the one that still is.

Not that difficult to understand.
              This

Suck it up Yorkie, this is what you voted for
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

So you believe that this is a good positive thing that the EU proposes the break up of the UK.
                Brexit will cause the breakup of the UK. Scotland will vote out in Indyref2, and it's highly likely the NI will follow suit. You was warned of this pre ref in 2016 but you argued it was project fear. If you really cared about keeping the UK together you wouldn't have voted leave.

Stop being a hypocrite - this is what you voted for. Own your decision and stop being a snowflake.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Fixed the tags for you.
                  I fixed 'em good an proper.

Draft laws have an uncanny habit of becoming law.
                  You are such a complete moron. I mean, really neutron star dense. Thicker than a thick person from thick person. (You're still a yorkshireman so superior to every other non-yorkeshireman, but still...).

Every law starts off as a draft law. Most draft laws never become law. Ergo, while it's still draft, it's nothing to worry about.

Please get this book and read it, and try to understand it before posting again.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

[QUOTE=NotAllThere;2637070]

Every law starts off as a draft law.
                    QUOTE]

ergo
                    Draft laws have an uncanny habit of becoming laws

I think it is you that needs the loci for dummies book.

Comment

[ QUOTE=NotAllThere;2637070]

Every law starts off as a draft law.
                      QUOTE]

ergo
                      Draft laws have an uncanny habit of becoming laws

I think it is you that needs the loci for dummies book.
                      So thick you can't even use tags properly. I'm not fixing them for you this time. Cretin.

Your statement "draft laws have a nasty habit of becoming law" is a truism. True of every law every passed ever. Therefore doesn't add anything whatsoever to the discussion and makes no meaningful point.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X