• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cancel (fake) "brexit"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancel (fake) "brexit"

"Brexit" in LibLabCon terms, is not the Brexit most voters were thinking of when they put the X on the ballot paper. Real Brexit involves a complete withdrawal, WTO terms, closed borders, no "divorce" settlement etc. No one voting for Brexit gives two tulips about a withdrawal agreement, or tbh the fake "Irish" problems.

Therefore cancel this fake "brexit" now.

Let LibLabCon wither on the vine. What needs to happen now is a Brexit party (led by Farage) needs to emerge and be voted into power. Only then can a true brexit be implemented.

So I say again, revoke A50, cancel the fake "brexit" and then let nature take its course at the next General Election.

UK needs to DIG for Brexit VICTORY like World War 2

I'm alright Jack

Comment

UKIP got 8.6% of the vote in the by-election held yesterday.

That's a great start, obviously the electorate are fired up by the great Brexit betrayal, only a further 30% swing and they have it in the bag.

Up the revolution.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

So, that will lead to Korbyn Govt

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          So I say again, revoke A50, cancel the fake "brexit" and then let nature take its course at the next General Election.
          I completely agree. It's the only sensible way forward.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

High Brexit quality standards are regulated by the EU. You have voted for fake chlorinated Brexit. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              UKIP got 8.6% of the vote in the by-election held yesterday.

That's a great start, obviously the electorate are fired up by the great Brexit betrayal, only a further 30% swing and they have it in the bag.

Up the revolution.

DP said a party led by Farage ..... he's not part of UKIP anymore When he launches his party to contest seats that 8.6% will get diluted betwee UKIP and his Brexit party. They may get one or 2 seats, but I would expect too many more
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

What is going to happen at the next General Election? The only differences will be in those constituencies where the MPs haven't followed the balanced views of their constituents. For example, Boris is toast as Uxbridge was 'Soft Brexit' voting. Our MP is in the same position (plus she's useless).

Reminder that both parties have constituencies across the Rabid Brexiteer to Blind Europhile spectrum. This isn't a Labour / Tory split. Until the middle ground gets together cross party they will never sort this out.

A Pro Brexit PM won't sort this out as they'll get turned over by a combination of the Opposition and the 'other lot' in their own party.

I can't wait for the European elections though to see what nutters Farage rolls out.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                X