• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leave majority has died out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Didn't @cojak say recently that this is now considered a racist term on here and therefore warrants a ban? Just saying

Get your remaining racist remarks in fella before you get kicked off
    That's Bobist. Just saying

Comment

Didn't @cojak say recently that this is now considered a racist term on here and therefore warrants a ban? Just saying

Get your remaining racist remarks in fella before you get kicked off
      **** off, seriously.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        **** off, seriously.
        Don't get angry with me fella ... it's not my fault you can't keep your racist comments to yourself You need to start taking ownership for your own actions
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Don't get angry with me fella ... it's not my fault you can't keep your racist comments to yourself You need to start taking ownership for your own actions
          Loosing an argument in the internet?

Just call everyone racist or Hitler - preferably both.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Loosing an argument in the internet?

Just call everyone racist or Hitler - preferably both.
            Nope .... applying the rules communicated on here a couple of weeks ago by @cojak She was very clear that the use of the term 'Bob' would be considered racist. The fact an idiot then uses this term is not my problem fella.

Or do you think someone using racist terms is not a racist?

Actually, what am I asking you for ... you struggle with thinking
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              **** off, seriously.
              Funny thing. Before I became a mod, I used that exact expression concerning a complete smeghead. Admin banned the smeghead.

Oh. Whatever happened to Zigenare and Yorkie07?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Funny thing. Before I became a mod, I used that exact expression concerning a complete smeghead. Admin banned the smeghead.

Oh. Whatever happened to Zigenare and Yorkie07?
                Not yorkie! He is top entertainment.

Comment

You are delusional. I know a lot of people who switched from Remain to Leave and I don't know a single one who wouldn't have voted to leave again. That's because people are realising that if this organisation is so hard to leave then what does that say about the future of Britain in this organisation? Just how dense do you have to be not to realise that it actually is vital for UK to leave the EU?

Let's picture this. I am a member of a local gym paying £20 a month. Here's the conversation:
                  Gym: Sorry, you can only use certain equipment, otherwise you have to pay extra.
                  Me: OK
                  Gym: We are increasing the fees to £30 a month.
                  Me: No I am not happy with that, I want to leave.
                  Gym: But you can't leave, it's going to cost you £1000 to leave, you will get fat and unhelthy and you won't be able to join any of the other local gyms and loads of other scary things will happen.
                  Me: OK.. I guess I have no choice but to stay.

... 1 year later
                  Gym: We are increasing the fees to £100 a month.
                  Me: Woah what the hell.. I want to leave.. oh wait I can't.
                  Gym: You can also now attend during certain hours, you have to pay £150 for weekend access.
                  Me: ...

Comment

Originally posted by cannon999 View Post
                    You are delusional. I know a lot of people who switched from Remain to Leave and I don't know a single one who wouldn't have voted to leave again. That's because people are realising that if this organisation is so hard to leave then what does that say about the future of Britain in this organisation? Just how dense do you have to be not to realise that it actually is vital for UK to leave the EU?

Let's picture this. I am a member of a local gym paying £20 a month. Here's the conversation:
                    Gym: Sorry, you can only use certain equipment, otherwise you have to pay extra.
                    Gym: But you can't leave, it's going to cost you £1000 to leave, you will get fat and unhelthy and you won't be able to join any of the other local gyms and loads of other scary things will happen.

... 1 year later
                    Gym: You can also now attend during certain hours, you have to pay £150 for weekend access.
                    Looks like something has fallen out of the sock drawer
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by cannon999 View Post

... 1 year later
                      Your example is rubbish as you didn't commit to 5 years of contributions when you signed up whereas the UK did in the last budget round

Comment

Working...
                      X