• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leave majority has died out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave majority has died out

Leave won by 1,269,501 votes

1,800,000 people have died in the UK since the vote, a large proportion of them gammon brexiteers and a similar amount has reached the age of 18 a large proportion of them pro-european

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

1,800,000 people have died in the UK since the vote, a large proportion of them gammon brexiteers and a similar amount has reached the age of 18 a large proportion of them pro-european
    RIP
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Urgh recycling this load of old bollocks again? Can't you come up with some new lies? Remain are usually pretty good at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        Urgh recycling this load of old bollocks again? Can't you come up with some new lies? Remain are usually pretty good at that.
        Lies? these are facts whereas brexidiots keep shouting the 17.4 million in every conversation. which are now much less

Comment

However between 2016 and 2017 38,000 men between 15 and 50 have died. Assuming the same figure for women makes 76,000.

And actually according to government figures the number of male deaths aged over 50 between 2016 and 2017 is 549,419,number of female deaths is 586,808.

So if we assume that the majority of those over 50 would be in favour of Brexit, then the maximum number of leave votes lost due death is roughly 1.1M NOT 1.8 as claimed. Assuming 90% of the 1.1M are in favour of Brexit then the figure decreases to 990,000.

Just saying like
          Last edited by Yorkie62; 5 April 2019, 17:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            However between 2016 and 2017 38,000 men between 15 and 50 have died. Assuming the same figure for women makes 76,000.

And actually according to government figures the number of male deaths aged over 50 between 2016 and 2017 is 549,419,number of female deaths is 586,808.

So if we assume that the majority of those over 50 would be in favour of Brexit, then the maximum number of leave votes lost due death is roughly 1.1M NOT 1.8 as claimed. Assuming 90% of the 1.1M are in favour of Brexit then the figure decreases to 990,000.

Just saying like
            You should also count in the new generation reaching the age of 18, who are mostly anti brexit which I did .

Comment

And you work with computers? FFS, some company must be ******* desperate if they'll hire you rather than a couple of Bobs!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post

Just saying like
                Are you still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Are you still alive?
                  NO I am a T100. I'll be back, probably on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    And you work with computers? FFS, some company must be ******* desperate if they'll hire you rather than a couple of Bobs!
                    Didn't @cojak say recently that this is now considered a racist term on here and therefore warrants a ban? Just saying

Get your remaining racist remarks in fella before you get kicked off
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X