• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP Councillor wants death penalty for all remainers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You're right, how dare I mention topic of this thread, when you want to derail it into being about you.
    On page 1, other people mentioned me and I entered the thread and posted about the topic...

This was before you went off on an armchair psychiatrist diagnosis, of which I merely asked if you were a qualified person (as others have done in the past) and removed/snipped your amateur irrelevant non-qualified remarks.

Now, the thread is still getting derailed because of your inability to say 'it's a fair cop guv'.

Please, keep digging though, as with the other thread, it's amusing
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      On page 1, other people mentioned me and I entered the thread and posted about the topic...

This was before you went off on an armchair psychiatrist diagnosis, of which I merely asked if you were a qualified person (as others have done in the past) and removed/snipped your amateur irrelevant non-qualified remarks.

Now, the thread is still getting derailed because of your inability to say 'it's a fair cop guv'.

Please, keep digging though, as with the other thread, it's amusing
      Does it really matter?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        You're right, how dare I mention topic of this thread, when you want to derail it into being about you.
        He's obviously a loony.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Does it really matter?
          Nothing in 'General' matters.
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            He's obviously a loony.
            Judged against you, he's sane!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH
              Hey WTFH - is the post quoted below an example of me derailing the thread and 'making it about me', or someone else doing so?

He's obviously a loony.
              Perhaps have a word with NAT to stick to the topic, if that's what your desired outcome is?
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

He's obviously a loony.
                There is a correlation between brexit and mental health, it seems quite a few of the brexiteers here are affected

Austerity created this mental-health crisis. Brexit has sent it into overdrive | Frances Ryan | Opinion | The Guardian

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  There is a correlation between brexit and mental health
                  Only for those who take the Guardian though.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Only for "those who take the Guardian" though.

How very "la-di-da Gunner Graham"!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      How very "la-di-da Gunner Graham"!
                      You stupid boy Pike!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X