• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we past peak Gammon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit CHAOS: 28 MPs split from ERG due to 'unicorn hardline element endangering Brexit'
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

The country is now split down the middle on no deal and staying in the EU.

Britain split down the middle over preference for no deal or no Brexit, Telegraph poll reveals
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        The country is now split down the middle on no deal and staying in the EU.

Britain split down the middle over preference for no deal or no Brexit, Telegraph poll reveals
        "The study by ComRes found that 38 per cent of Britons back leaving the EU this Friday without a trade deal, while 40 per cent backed revoking Article 50 and remaining in the EU."

By Brexiter standards that's an overwhelming majority in favour of revocation.

Comment

Originally posted by zerosum View Post
          "The study by ComRes found that 38 per cent of Britons back leaving the EU this Friday without a trade deal, while 40 per cent backed revoking Article 50 and remaining in the EU."

By Brexiter standards that's an overwhelming majority in favour of revocation.
          What is the margin of error in a survey that size? 3%

Personally I want MPs to vote with those 2 choices.

Comment

Also, it's the Torygraph. The extent to which the public is in favour of no deal has been vastly exaggerated -- Redwood was trying to sell this lie the other day on C4 news. Tory members and the ERG support it, the rest rather less.

Deal, no deal or delay: what the public thinks | YouGov

Comment

The logic seems to be that the majority voted for Leave and that the majority of Leave voters want no deal, and therefore the majority want a no deal.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
              X