• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More funding needed for Swindon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    JC claimed in today's PMQs that homelessness is 3 time higher in Swindon than it is in Surrey.

JC suggest funding to redistribute the homeless to Surrey to share the burden.

Before anyone gets annoyed I made that last bit up.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    Too late

Originally posted by Old Cretin View Post
    Where does JC suggest funding to redistribute the homeless to Surrey to share the burden?
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      Too late

Sorry buddy, but he needed a comma after 'annoyed' to achieve the meaning that you suggest. Without the comma, it is a sentence fragment with a different meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Sorry buddy, but he needed a comma after 'annoyed' to achieve the meaning that you suggest. Without the comma, it is a sentence fragment with a different meaning.
        WALOOB , as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          In the context of the whole post, it is understandable to most normal people.

The real problem is, you're not normal.
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
          X