What price freedom? What price freedom?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 18

Richer than sasguru

Default What price freedom?

Donate - The Brexit Party

Looks like it is £500.01

I've set up a direct debit to donate that every day.
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

My post count is Majestic

And if you hadn’t then you are a liar Brexteers are

I Am Legend

I am going to donate whatever we will save by leaving the EU. Isn't it £350m a week?

Seriously, no sign of divides in the UK healing. Or CUK come to that. I hope in my lifetime I will see a picture of WTFH and Yorkie62 skipping hand in hand. Across a field of wheat....

Richer than sasguru

Only a bloody civil war is going to settle this.

I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am going to donate whatever we will save by leaving the EU. Isn't it £350m a week?

Seriously, no sign of divides in the UK healing. Or CUK come to that. I hope in my lifetime I will see a picture of WTFH and Yorkie62 skipping hand in hand. Across a field of wheat....
    You always were perverted!

Good to see you back btw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Must be clear to every mortal by now, the UK has some dark days ahead.

Will be standing by with cash when the market crashes though, every cloud has a silver lining. Was really miffed I missed out on the 1980's boom.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Super poster

Can we move this thread to the nutty Brexit forum and if anyone knows scoots personally can you reach out and help him and his fragile mental state.

More fingers than teeth

My mental state. That's a fine offer coming from Brexit land.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Respect my authoritah!

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Can we move this thread to the nutty Brexit forum...
    Happy to oblige.
    "Boom! Boom!" - B. Brush

More fingers than teeth

Even in Brexit land UK online Fourms are managed in Switzerland. Can they do nothing for themselves?