• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Italy destroy the EU before we even get to a Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m worried for the EU. Will Italy be the biggest test for the EU. Will we see this house of cards crash down before we even have a Brexit?

Those of you stuck in Europe I hope that we can offer an island of stability in these dark days for the EU.

Fingers crossed for the EU.

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I’m worried for the EU. Will Italy be the biggest test for the EU. Will we see this house of cards crash down before we even have a Brexit?

Those of you stuck in Europe I hope that we can offer an island of stability in these dark days for the EU.

Fingers crossed for the EU.
    Can you, or another brexiter, explain why you want the EU to fail? We're leaving so why should we want them to fail? Why are brexiters such dicks that they get pleasure out of the suffering of others?

As humans, can we not all look for others to do well? Can we not all be pleased when others are happy, or do you only have happiness when others are suffering?

p.s. The EU won't fail.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Can you, or another brexiter, explain why you want the EU to fail? We're leaving so why should we want them to fail? Why are brexiters such dicks that they get pleasure out of the suffering of others?

As humans, can we not all look for others to do well? Can we not all be pleased when others are happy, or do you only have happiness when others are suffering?

p.s. The EU won't fail.
      I don’t want the Eu to fail or fall. I’m concerned for the future.

If anything I’m looking for reassurance from you guys. You know all about the EU and I’m looking for some wise words. Come on guys let’s help the EU, buy products from Italy.
      Last edited by woohoo; 13 April 2019, 11:10.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I don’t want the Eu to fail or fall. I’m concerned for the future.

If anything I’m looking for reassurance from you guys. You know all about the EU and I’m looking for some wise words. Come on guys let’s help the EU, buy products from Italy.
        Prosecco, Brunello, Peroni, Lambo...Check. (Alright, I'm fibbing about the Lambo)
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Will we get to a Brexit before hell freezes over?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The Euro is imminently about to break up.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

It will probably be best to revoke article 50 and simply wait for the imminent break up of the EU.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Italy was blowing up back in 2007. The Daily wail / express said so.

If Italy goes belly up they still have nice Wine, Olive oil, yum bread and sunshine. What does the UK have after Brexit? Fish suppers & Seagulls.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Italy is in great shape. Relative to 2012.....

Comment

Italy just takes over role of Britain in EU - extorting benefits, they are not mad to exit though

Comment

Working...
                    X