Will Italy destroy the EU before we even get to a Brexit? Will Italy destroy the EU before we even get to a Brexit?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 20

Super poster

Default Will Italy destroy the EU before we even get to a Brexit?

I’m worried for the EU. Will Italy be the biggest test for the EU. Will we see this house of cards crash down before we even have a Brexit?

Those of you stuck in Europe I hope that we can offer an island of stability in these dark days for the EU.

Fingers crossed for the EU.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    I’m worried for the EU. Will Italy be the biggest test for the EU. Will we see this house of cards crash down before we even have a Brexit?

Those of you stuck in Europe I hope that we can offer an island of stability in these dark days for the EU.

Fingers crossed for the EU.
    Can you, or another brexiter, explain why you want the EU to fail? We're leaving so why should we want them to fail? Why are brexiters such dicks that they get pleasure out of the suffering of others?

As humans, can we not all look for others to do well? Can we not all be pleased when others are happy, or do you only have happiness when others are suffering?

p.s. The EU won't fail.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Can you, or another brexiter, explain why you want the EU to fail? We're leaving so why should we want them to fail? Why are brexiters such dicks that they get pleasure out of the suffering of others?

As humans, can we not all look for others to do well? Can we not all be pleased when others are happy, or do you only have happiness when others are suffering?

p.s. The EU won't fail.
    I don’t want the Eu to fail or fall. I’m concerned for the future.

If anything I’m looking for reassurance from you guys. You know all about the EU and I’m looking for some wise words. Come on guys let’s help the EU, buy products from Italy.
    Last edited by woohoo; 13th April 2019 at 11:10.

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    I don’t want the Eu to fail or fall. I’m concerned for the future.

If anything I’m looking for reassurance from you guys. You know all about the EU and I’m looking for some wise words. Come on guys let’s help the EU, buy products from Italy.
    Prosecco, Brunello, Peroni, Lambo...Check. (Alright, I'm fibbing about the Lambo)
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Respect my authoritah!

Will Italy destroy the EU before we even get to a Brexit?
    Will we get to a Brexit before hell freezes over?
    "Boom! Boom!" - B. Brush

More fingers than teeth

The Euro is imminently about to break up.
    I'm alright Jack

More fingers than teeth

It will probably be best to revoke article 50 and simply wait for the imminent break up of the EU.
    I'm alright Jack

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Italy was blowing up back in 2007. The Daily wail / express said so.

If Italy goes belly up they still have nice Wine, Olive oil, yum bread and sunshine. What does the UK have after Brexit? Fish suppers & Seagulls.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

I Am Legend

Italy is in great shape. Relative to 2012.....

My post count is Majestic

Italy just takes over role of Britain in EU - extorting benefits, they are not mad to exit though