• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£100m British Steel Loan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    ..., you can put a Labour donkey up for election in Wales and they'll vote for it.
    But wouldn't that be making an ass of the democratic process.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      But wouldn't that be making an ass of the democratic process.
      it always does!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        you "don't think so" but "can't prove it" ... I take that as a yes, you admit you made it up.
        nope

Comment

you can put a Labour donkey up for election in Wales and they'll vote for it.
          It depends. On how much it hates the English.

Comment

nope
            Ok, let us do it this way then. I call you out as a liar, as you can't back up something you claimed as fact. There you go. Feel free to prove me wrong

As for me starting this by calling you a cretin .... well, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ......
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Ok, let us do it this way then. I call you out as a liar, as you can't back up something you claimed as fact. There you go. Feel free to prove me wrong

As for me starting this by calling you a cretin .... well, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ......
              Smack 'im John! He called your pint a puff! Get him at playtime!

FFS.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It's probably a llama

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

It's probably a llama

Or a Witch...
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Or a Witch...
                    Good point well put.

In which case it should be burnt at the stake, shredded, and served up with rice pancakes, etc.

Comment

Good point well put.

In which case it should be burnt at the stake, shredded, and served up with rice pancakes, etc.

Hoisin Sauce first or last?

Comment

Working...
                      X