• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Theresa May to quit next month"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iain Duncan Smith urges Theresa May to quit next month | Politics | The Guardian

Poor Ian might lose his safe seat in the next GE

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Comment

Doesn't matter, about 20 Tory MPs have already said they'll leave if there's a Hard Brexiteer in charge.

The End
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Lots of angry callers on LBC, apparently a cabinet minister has said that Brexit is dead.

Brexit is dead

BREXITEERS vowed to keep fighting for Britain last night after senior Government figures warned: "Brexit is dead."
        Last edited by BlasterBates; 14 April 2019, 14:38.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

The interesting thing is if the Brexiteers were to vote for the withdrawal agreement, Brexit could actually happen.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

They will drive the country off the cliff first.

Comment

One presenter said yesterday on LBC that almost all callers are male. I suppose women are too clever to call LBC....

Comment

If May goes, we'll almost certainly get a hard brexiter PM.

The Tory party membership gets the final choice of leader, and they are overwhelmingly hard leavers.

I seem to recall someone posting a Poll of the membership recently, and Leadsom was their favourite.

Comment

Working...
                X