• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored of Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored of Brexit

Everyone's bored, so house prices go up.

Property prices in Britain see big jump in April as house hunters are ‘bored of Brexit’ | Daily Mail Online

Yeah - you know funny this - my brother has been wanting to buy a house but last year he said he was going to wait until after Brexit..

but just recently he has genuinely started looking again - not so much bored of Brexit but more brexit is probably not going to happen so fook it and carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Yeah - you know funny this - my brother has been wanting to buy a house but last year he said he was going to wait until after Brexit..

but just recently he has genuinely started looking again - not so much bored of Brexit but more brexit is probably not going to happen so fook it and carry on!
      My worry now is recession caused by winding down of Brexit stockpiles.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        My worry now is recession caused by winding down of Brexit stockpiles.
        No more Brexit boom and bust!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          No more Brexit boom and bust!
          Strong and stable....

Comment

I just realised, I haven't seen a Brexit story in the news for... I dunno a few days? Last thing I remember seeing was Farage's new party then it all went quiet.

A welcome reprieve.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Brexit- The Divorce
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
              X