• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good to see the Left Wing of Politics in action...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    So are you telling me that;
    1) The protesters were not left wing activists
    2) Left Wing activists have no affiliation with the Labour party.
    3) those associated with, or affiliated to, the Labour Party are not one the whole Remainers.
    1) No, I'm not telling you that.
    2) No, I'm not telling you that.
    3) No, I'm not telling you that.

I'm telling Erikur that what you posted was "just another piss-poor attempt to insult remainers and express (your) irrational hatred of the EU"

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    It's obviously not but in the absence of facts I thought I'd take a leaf out of NATs book and make tulip up.
    Good idea. It confuses the enemy.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

And there's more.

From Discover on Google Extinction Rebellion London protest: Arrests top 120 - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        And there's more.

From Discover on Google Extinction Rebellion London protest: Arrests top 120 - BBC News
        Not enough. Bunch of wastrels. And as for the demonstrators...

Comment

So, Yorkie says that all scientists are commies and you shouldn’t get your kids vaccinated or they will fall off this flat earth.

And if the earth isn’t flat, that’s the fault of the EU.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            So, Yorkie says that all scientists are commies and you shouldn’t get your kids vaccinated or they will fall off this flat earth.

Yorkie is the exception to the rule concerning Yorkshire folk. I think he's the adopted spawn of Zigenare.

Comment

Please oh please provide a reference for that.

and while your at it perhaps you could provide a figure for the number of so called 'Eco Protesters' on Waterloo bridge yesterday that own a car. Looking at the pictures of the dress code of a number of those I suspect that figure to be quite a large percentage of those present.

Eco Warriers my arse. I bet non of them have actually left the bounds of a city without being in a car in their life.

Comment

Please oh please provide a reference for that.

and while your at it perhaps you could provide a figure for the number of so called 'Eco Protesters' on Waterloo bridge yesterday that own a car. Looking at the pictures of the dress code of a number of those I suspect that figure to be quite a large percentage of those present.

Eco Warriers my arse. I bet non of them have actually left the bounds of a city without being in a car in their life.
                I’m not the one who said anyone who has any environmental concerns is a left wing lunatic, or that all left wingers voted remain, or that this protest is about Brexit.

You started the thread, you provide backup for your lies, or call in your troops to change the topic.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I’m not the one who said anyone who has any environmental concerns is a left wing lunatic, or that all left wingers voted remain, or that this protest is about Brexit.

You started the thread, you provide backup for your lies, or call in your troops to change the topic.
                  Your posts started "Yorkie says....."

All I am asking is you to provide the evidence to support your lies regarding the statement YOU claim I have made.

Either man up of ****off, you knob head.

Comment

Either man up of ****off, you knob head.
                    Feisty little feller, ain't he.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Feisty little feller, ain't he.
                      and us mere mortals thought moderators were meant to reduce spam/guff content, not introduce more to a forum.....like WTFH has in this thread...

Which post # in this thread did Yorkie say the earth was flat?
                      Which post # in this thread did Yorkie say people shouldn't vaccinate their kids?

Admin possibly ought to have a quiet word in WTFHs' hairy ears and tell him to cut back on the home-brewed moonshine consumption
                      Originally posted by Old Greg
                      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X