• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good to see the Left Wing of Politics in action...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    And this is related to brexit, because......?
    I thought I made that bit clear.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      And this is related to brexit, because......?
      Because Yorkie62 made the connection. It's rather fatuous, and just another piss-poor attempt to insult remainers and express his irrational hatred of the EU.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Because Yorkie62 made the connection. It's rather fatuous, and just another piss-poor attempt to insult remainers and express his irrational hatred of the EU.
        So are you telling me that;
        1) The protesters were not left wing activists
        2) Left Wing activists have no affiliation with the Labour party.
        3) those associated with, or affiliated to, the Labour Party are not one the whole Remainers.

You can see how I made the blindingly obvious connection, even if that connection is unpalatable for some on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          3) those associated with, or affiliated to, the Labour Party are not one the whole Remainers.

You can see how I made the blindingly obvious connection, even if that connection is unpalatable for some on here.
          You’ve made an assumption for 1, an unconnected leap to 2, and fail to recognise the existence of Lexit for 3.

While the official details of your post are correct (yes, those defacing property are criminals and should be treated as such), your analysis of who they are and what other political connections they may have needs some work.

3/10

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            You’ve made an assumption for 1, an unconnected leap to 2, and fail to recognise the existence of Lexit for 3.

While the official details of your post are correct (yes, those defacing property are criminals and should be treated as such), your analysis of who they are and what other political connections they may have needs some work.

3/10
            Really, when all the press reports quote the left wing group Extinction Rebellion

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post

You forget one thing, the extreme left, the anti globalists want brexit to happen (Corbyn, Abbott, McDonell et al) just like the extreme right

Centre left, centre and centre right all want to remain

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Please tell us whose sockie he is.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Please tell us whose sockie he is.....
                  Here's a clue it's an anagram of ycul - hth.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Here's a clue it's an anagram of ycul - hth.
                    SheWhoMustNotBeNamed!

I thought no-one could be that stupid and the posts were deliberately stupid. I forgot about her. Not sure I will sleep tonight now.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      SheWhoMustNotBeNamed!

I thought no-one could be that stupid and the posts were deliberately stupid. I forgot about her. Not sure I will sleep tonight now.....
                      It's obviously not but in the absence of facts I thought I'd take a leaf out of NATs book and make tulip up.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X