• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good to see the Left Wing of Politics in action...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    and us mere mortals thought moderators were meant to reduce spam/guff content, not introduce more to a forum.....like WTFH has in this thread...
    When was the last time you saw any spam on this forum? And as for guff content... we allow you to post, don't we? Anyway, General is specifically for guff. Don't try it in the professional forums.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      and us mere mortals thought moderators were meant to reduce spam/guff content, not introduce more to a forum.....like WTFH has in this thread...

Which post # in this thread did Yorkie say the earth was flat?
      Which post # in this thread did Yorkie say people shouldn't vaccinate their kids?

Admin possibly ought to have a quiet word in WTFHs' hairy ears and tell him to cut back on the home-brewed moonshine consumption

This conversation wasn't involving you. According to your own rules that you want to apply elsewhere in the forum, you should not be replying.

Until you apply your rules to yourself, don't expect anyone else to bother with them.

Maybe you should set up your own forum where you can play safely without being offended.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        When was the last time you saw any spam on this forum? And as for guff content... we allow you to post, don't we? Anyway, General is specifically for guff. Don't try it in the professional forums.
        Threads started by AtW...for 1 example

I'm not a moderator, posting guff content. That's the difference.

HTH BIDI
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          This conversation wasn't involving you. According to your own rules that you want to apply elsewhere in the forum, you should not be replying.

Until you apply your rules to yourself, don't expect anyone else to bother with them.

Maybe you should set up your own forum where you can play safely without being offended.
          Asking if someone is a psychiatrist, is very specific and in general (unless they are well known/celebrity/family member) can only be answered by the person being asked.

You posting that "Yorkie says" can be discerned as guff, by anyone reading the thread.

That's the key difference between the two scenarios.

HTH

Now, will you be retracting your guff, or defending it by linking/quoting to it?
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Link to post where Yorkie says science is lies, left wingers voted remain, etc:
            https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2640199

Stand down little snowflakes.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              Please oh please provide a reference for that.

and while your at it perhaps you could provide a figure for the number of so called 'Eco Protesters' on Waterloo bridge yesterday that own a car. Looking at the pictures of the dress code of a number of those I suspect that figure to be quite a large percentage of those present.

Eco Warriers my arse. I bet non of them have actually left the bounds of a city without being in a car in their life.
              My friends, who were on the bridge having a nice picnic, don't own a car. They represent 100% of the protesters on the bridge that I know and so I'll extrapolate that to ..... 100% of protesters on the bridge do not own cars
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Feisty little feller, ain't he.
                Yorkie ain't little. He used to be a 2nd row forward. He does, however, provide the answer to the question about the pies, and who may have consumed them all
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Yorkie ain't little. He used to be a 2nd row forward. He does, however, provide the answer to the question about the pies, and who may have consumed them all
                  Big boy did it and ran away. There I provide the answer. Everybody happy. [emoji867]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    My friends, who were on the bridge having a nice picnic, don't own a car. They represent 100% of the protesters on the bridge that I know and so I'll extrapolate that to ..... 100% of protesters on the bridge do not own cars
                    They must be so proud.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Link to post where Yorkie says science is lies, left wingers voted remain, etc:
                      https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2640199

Stand down little snowflakes.
                      There's no mention of 'science' in that linked post - would you like to try a second attempt?

and you've still missed the following;
                      Which post # in this thread did Yorkie say the earth was flat?
                      Which post # in this thread did Yorkie say people shouldn't vaccinate their kids?

but do keep digging, it's mildly amusing
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X